John's trip toJapan
Finally got it all uploaded - enjoy!
Also take a look at some of the video clips I took...
- Saturday 7th
- First day, arrived in Osaka, quick look around Kyoto,
then on to Kusatsu to stay with Chie's sister, Kana.
- Sunday 8th
- Out in Kusatsu.
- Monday 9th
- A trip to Nara to see a giant Buddha statue, as well as a brief
meeting with Leon in Kyoto.
- Tuesday 10th
- A tour of Kyoto's temples.
- Wednesday 11th
- On to Hiroshima to stay with the rest of Chie's family,
by way of Osaka for a quick trip on the big wheel.
- Thursday 12th
- A lazy day in Hiroshima. Mostly sleeping!
- Friday 13th
- Around the peace park and city centre in Hiroshima.
- Saturday 14th (Afternoon)
- Afternoon taking a walk with the Moriwakis, then on to Nagoya.
- Saturday 14th (Evening)
- A night on the town in Nagoya with Leon!
- Sunday 15th
- Wandering around Nagoya.
- Monday 16th
- More wandering around Nagoya.
- Tuesday 17th
- Travel to Tokyo and sightseeing on Odaiba.
- Wednesday 18th
- More Tokyo sightseeing, mainly around Shinjuku.
- Thursday 19th
- Morning in Ueno, afternoon in Akihabara, before
heading back to Kusatsu to stay with Kana again.
- Friday 20th
- Travelling back to Hiroshima.
- Saturday 21st
- Daytime in Miyajima, evening in sushi bar and karaoke place.
- Sunday 22nd
- Shopping in Hiroshima, plus a meal out with Chie's friend.
- Monday 23rd
- Last day in Hiroshima, on to Osaka in the evening.
- Tuesday 24th
- Back to England.